AVAILABLE IN ALL OUR HOTELS ACROSS THE ISLAND
Breakfast: Our buffet will offer a wide range of choices. Served in the restaurant.
– Lunch: Our buffet menu includes a wide range of choices, from our salads and grills, to light meals and kids happy meals.
– Dinner: Our daily buffet with a choice of international and local dishes is supplemented with not only vegetarian dishes but also with our speciality theme nights. An A La Carte menu is also available for those special occasions.
– Snacks: Available at the hotel snack bar or restaurant.
Alcoholic house brands, soft drinks and hot beverages from our bars. Please see the operating hours for each outlet. All-inclusive available up to 11:00pm.
– Cocktails from our special All-Inclusive cocktail list.
– House wine, beer, soft drinks and water are served with your meals.
– Alcoholic drinks are not served to guests under 18 years old.
Varied day and night entertainment, including sports, shows, musical events… etc., Performed by our resident, professional, multi-lingual entertainment team and/or visiting groups.
All-Inclusive guests are entitled to free use of our gym.
For the comfort of all guests we would remind you that over indulgence is not in the interest of your health and safety, and that you may only order food and drinks (1 drink per person per order) for your personal consumption. Should you wish to offer someone else a drink you will be obliged to pay for it as well as for any premium brand drinks you order.
To enable us to distinguish your good-selves from Non All-inclusive guests you must show your bracelet at time of ordering so as to avoid any unnecessary charges. Further to this, bracelets are only issued once and must be worn at all times on your wrist (Bracelets are allergy tested and free of P.V.C).
On a closing note we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay with us and should you need any further information or clarification please do not hesitate to contact any member of the management team or your representative.
Contact an event planner